The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Schools also receive funding for pupils who have been looked after and children of service personnel.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
The full report can be downloaded in the documents section below.
Sports Premium Funding
The government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education and sport in primary schools.
Schools can choose how they use the funding to best improve their sports provision, sport participation and attainment.
- Newnham and Welton Catch Up Premium 2020 21
- Newnham and Welton Catch up premium spending
- Newnham Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Newnham Pupil Premium Review 2018 19
- Newnham Sports Premium DRET 2020 21
- Newnham Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Newnham Sports Premium Plan Report 2018 19
- Pupil Premium Strategy Newnham 2020 21