Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:32
Staff and pupils at Newnham Primary School, part of the David Ross...
Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 10:15
At Newnham Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
- Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:47Sports enthusiasts at Newnham Primary School competed in the hope of being crowned champions of the DRET South Primary Cup 2017. The competition, held at the Malcolm Arnold Academy, saw sports
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 18:20Pupils from Newnham Primary School competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 16:58Two pupils at Newnham Primary School were recently named winners of the DRET art competition, in their respective age bands. Connie, aged 7, and Lily, aged 9, both won after submitting their
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 16:56Newnham Primary School pupils have been getting into the community spirit by working together to plant flowers and food in the school allotment. Thanks to kind donations from Waitrose, Daventry
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 16:54As part of their most recent residential trip, Year 3 and 4 pupils from Newnham Primary School visited Grendon Hall, in Northamptonshire for a range of fun activities. The pupils had a fantastic time
- Friday, May 20, 2016 - 14:51Newnham Primary School is delighted to welcome you to our Open Morning. We will be opening our doors for children and their parents to explore the fantastic learning environment we have to offer. Our
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 16:50Newnham’s Foxes Class has been getting creative in the kitchen by cooking vegetable samosas. Trying out their culinary skills, the children prepared the filling before it was wrapped in pastry. The
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 16:22Year 3 and 4 pupils from Newnham Primary School recently went to Lunt Roman Fort in Coventry to learn about life during the Roman Empire. Pupils had the chance to follow in the footsteps of Roman
- Friday, March 18, 2016 - 16:42Our pupils recently visited the Stoke Bruerne Canal Museum in Towcester. The Ladybirds and Otters classes got to walk by the canal, go inside the boat, and dress up in a fashion from hundreds of
- Friday, March 18, 2016 - 15:51Pupils at Newnham Primary School have been getting extra creative with their entries for the David Ross Education Trust's (DRET) art competition. Each academy is allowed up to three entrants and the